- Please put your garbage cart out the *NIGHT BEFORE* (must be visible)
- NO PERSONAL CARTS; we offer additional carts with services.
- Please bag *ALL* trash, grass, leaves, and tie up sticks (no longer than 3 feet, no thicker than 2 inches)
- Absolutely *NO* dirt, mulch, construction/demolition materials, steel, batteries, pressurized cans or tanks, oil, tires, ammunition or liquids to include paint, fuel, and cleaning chemicals
- Two extra garbage bags outside the cart are allowed per week ($1 for every bag after the allowed amount unless it is Christmas, New Years or Thanksgiving week)
- There is an additional charge for Bulk Items. See Bulk Items Page.
- There is a $15 late fee for each invoice that goes 7 days past due
- After 30 late days accounts will be suspended
- After 45 late days the account will be sent to collections
- Recycling is the same day as your garbage day and must be put out the night before; it is picked up every week
- We pay the recycling center to sort the recycling so please put all the recycling in the provided recycling cart
- Plastic, paper, cardboard, steel cans and aluminum cans are all allowed in recycling (if cardboard doesn’t fit please break it down and place next to the recycling cart)
- No glass, Styrofoam, tin foil or shopping bags in the recycling bin
- Please bag all shredded paper
- Recycling Services are suspended Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years weeks as well as any Federal Holidays. All carts will be serviced by the same truck on these service days.